Texas B-On-Time (BOT) Loan Program
“The Texas B-On-Time Loan program is a zero-interest loan. Only renewal awards are available. The institution’s financial aid office will determine renewal eligibility. Eligible students can complete an application and promissory note at Loans Online.
Renewal Eligibility RequirementsTo maintain eligibility for future disbursements, the student must
- be a Texas resident or be entitled to pay resident tuition rates as a dependent child of a member of the U.S. armed forces; and
- not have been granted a baccalaureate degree;
- be enrolled full time in an undergraduate degree program at an eligible institution;
- have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be eligible to receive federal financial aid;
- complete at least 75% of the semester credit hours attempted in the most recent academic year and have a cumulative GPA of at least a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) on all course work previously attempted at institutions of higher education;
- not receive B-On-Time loans for more than 150 hours.”
Learn more, click here.
To learn more information about this loan program, contact us today! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.447.0064.