“Academic Based Scholarships
- President’s Scholar Award
- Nancy Ann Hunt and Ray L. Hunt Leadership Scholars Program
- SMU Founders’ Scholars
- Second Century Scholars
- Deans’ Scholarship
- National Merit Scholarships
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Scholars
- Transfer Scholarships
- Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences – Merit Scholarships
- Edwin L. Cox School of Business – Merit Scholarships
- Meadows School of the Arts – Merit Scholarships
- School of Engineering – Merit Scholarships
United Methodist Church Scholarships
- Air Force and Army ROTC
- Athletic Scholarships
- Outside Scholarship Search Sites (Available for customized scholarship searches and information)
Graduate & Professional Students
- Please contact your specific Graduate Admissions Office or your specific Academic Department for scholarship information.
*These scholarships may require demonstrated financial need through the FAFSA.”
To find out more information about SMU Scholarships or financial aid, click here to learn more.
Scholarships can help a student decide which college/university to attend. Call me today to schedule a complimentary phone consultation to ensure you are finding every opportunity that is available per college of choice.
Information obtained from the SMU Scholarship and Financial page.