Play Division II Sports
“If you want to compete in NCAA sports at a Division II school, you need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center to make sure you stay on track to meet initial-eligibility standards.
Get Ready. Get Set. Go!
- Ask your counselor for a list of your high school’s NCAA core courses to make sure you take the right classes.
- Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at eligibilitycenter.org.
- Check with your counselor to make sure you will graduate on time with the required number ofNCAA core courses.
- Take the ACT or SAT and submit your scores to the NCAA using code 9999.
- At the end of the year, ask your counselor to upload your official transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- Finish your last NCAA core courses.
- Take the ACT or SAT again, if necessary, and submit your scores to the NCAA using code 9999.
- Complete all academic and amateurism questions in your NCAA Eligibility Center account ateligibilitycenter.org.
- After you graduate, ask your counselor to submit your final official transcript with proof of graduation to the NCAA Eligibility Center.”
Click here to continue reading.
2018 Division II New Academic Requirements
Trying to understand your eligibility for Division Sports? Contact me today and I can help you with your academic requirement for either Division I or Division II requirements. 713.447.0064 or email@example.com
Article obtained from NCAA Division II Sports