Play Division I Sports
“If you want to compete in NCAA sports at a Division I school, you need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center to make sure you stay on track to meet initial-eligibility standards.
If you have questions about your eligibility or the registration process, call us toll free at 1-877-262-1492. International students should call 317-917-6222.
Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center
Get Ready. Get Set. Go!
- Ask your counselor for a list of your high school’s NCAA core courses to make sure you take the right classes.
- Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at eligibilitycenter.org.
- Check with your counselor to make sure you will graduate on time with the required number ofNCAA core courses.
- Take the ACT or SAT and submit your scores to the NCAA using code 9999.
- At the end of the year, ask your counselor to upload your official transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- Finish your last NCAA core courses.
- Take the ACT or SAT again, if necessary, and submit your scores to the NCAA using code 9999.
- Complete all academic and amateurism questions in your NCAA Eligibility Center account at eligibilitycenter.org.
- After you graduate, ask your counselor to submit your final official transcript with proof of graduation to the NCAA Eligibility Center…”
Continue reading about NCAA Eligibility, click here.
As you can see, there are many different eligibility requirements. Contact me today to decipher the college requirements needed for NCAA schools. I provide a complimentary college and scholarship consultation to get you started.
Article obtained from http://www.ncaa.org/